For the 4th time the exil.arte Center of the mdw – University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna awarded the exil.arte prize in the final round of the International Interpretation Competition Verfemte Musik 2020, which was founded in 2001 in Schwerin, Germany. Inga Balzer (soprano) and Wolf Tilman (piano) convinced the jury with their interpretation of Erich Wolfgang Korngold’s song cycle Unvergänglichkeit. As part of this special prize, the duo will be invited to give a concert within the exil.arte concert series “Echo of the Unheard” in Vienna in the coming season.
- exil.arte Prize awarded for the 4th time at the International Interpretation Competition Verfemte Musik 2020 in Schwerin, Germany
- Exhibition opening (October 20th, 2020) from Vienna and New York now on Youtube
- “In Exile” – exil.arte in cooperation with the 8th Vareš Classic Festival, Bosnia-Herzegovina
- 100th birthday of Walter Arlen, exil.arte Center congratulates!
- “My Song for You”: Marta Eggerth and Jan Kiepura Between Two Worlds